List, Compare, and Visit Colleges
It's time to narrow down your list of possible colleges. Collect information about colleges that might meet most of your needs. Then, identify potential choices for the next step—applying for admission.
Sources of information
- College catalogs, information bulletins or videos
- College representatives
- Parents, students and alumni
- School counselors and teachers
- College websites and Internet searches
- Directories and computerized information systems
- Professionals in the field
- College planning section of your ACT score report
Your high school counselor can lead you to other resources, maybe in a career/education center in your school or community.