How can we help you?
General ACT Test registration, score, photo, and policy questions
Phone service available Monday through Friday 8AM to 8PM CT
- We typically answer questions by email in 1 to 2 business days, and frequently reply much faster.
- Telphone hold times can increase near deadlines, consider calling another time if your question can wait.
- Phone service is available on all ACT Test weekends.
Testing with Accommodations
Phone service available Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM CT
- National Standard Time with Accommodations
- National Extended Time (50% time extension)
- Special Testing (at school): with Extended Time and/or Alternate Test Formats Available (more than 50% time extension; not at a test center)
Students previously approved to test with accommodations at a regularly scheduled test center can register to test again with the same accommodations from their ACT web account.
Learn more about accommodation options, eligibility, and how to submit a request at www.actstudent.org/regist/disab.
Questions or Complaints about a Test Center or Test Conditions
- To submit a complaint please begin by telling us what happened by email.
- We will automatically initiate an investigation upon receiving your message if it is sent within two weeks of the test experience.
View a list of ACT Test related addresses.