What can cause scores to take longer?
Scores take longer if:
- answer documents from your test center arrived late or your test date was rescheduled. (Please allow an additional 1 to 2 weeks for answer documents to arrive from locations other than the US, US territories, and Canada.)
- the "Matching Information" you provide on the answer document (name, date of birth, and Match Number) is not consistent with the Matching Information on your admission ticket. Scores cannot be reported until they can be accurately matched to the correct person. About 8 to 10% of examinees provide inconsistent information.
- you provide incomplete or inaccurate test form information on the answer document, or the answer document has not cleared all other scoring accuracy checks.
- an irregularity is reported at your test center.
- you owe any registration fees.
Scores are processed and reported weekly, usually each Wednesday and Friday, once the situation causing the delay is resolved.