What is an ACT Web account and why do I need one?
An ACT Web account not only allows you to register online, but also lets you access a variety of ACT services no matter how you register. For example, you will need an ACT Web account to view your scores and score report, and it's the fastest way to make changes to your registration.
We encourage all students who are at least 13 years old to create a free ACT Web account. (Note: If you are younger than 13, your parent or guardian cannot create an ACT Web account for you.) You will be required to provide identifying information, including an email address, in order to create your account. Once you do, you will be able to do all of the following 24/7 (excluding any maintenance windows or unexpected outages), anywhere you have Internet access.
- Register to take the ACT on a national or international test date
- Make changes to your registration
- Add or remove the Writing Test
- Add, change, or cancel score reports by noon Thursday immediately following the regularly scheduled Saturday test date.
- Request standby testing
- View your scores and score report
- If you test on a national or international test date, your multiple-choice scores will be posted as soon as they are ready, normally beginning about 2 weeks after the test date. If you take the ACT Plus Writing, your Writing scores will be added as soon as they are available, normally about 2 weeks after your multiple-choice scores.
- Your score report will also be delivered through your Web account.
- If you tested through State and District, Special, Arranged, or DANTES Testing, you will also be able to view your scores and score report if you create a student Web account using the ACT ID from your score report.
- Update your student profile and view your account history
- Order test preparation materials
All services ordered online must be paid for with a valid American Express, DISCOVER, MasterCard, or VISA card and you must be at least 13 years old to place an online order. Note: If you are younger than 13, your parent or guardian cannot create an ACT Web account in order to place an order online for you. Ask your parent or guardian to contact ACT at 319.337.1270 for assistance.