8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., central time, Monday through Friday. (Summer hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
What you need to know
- There is an additional fee for this service.
- To register by phone, you must have previously registered for a national test date.
- Plan ahead when re-registering by phone. You can expect longer than average wait times during registration deadline weeks. The earlier you register, the more likely you are to secure your preferred test date and test center.
- If you re-register by phone, you can print your admission ticket from the Web if you have a student Web account.
- If you owe any fees on your account, you will need to pay your balance due before submitting your new registration.