8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., central time, Monday through Friday. (From 6/13 through 8/1, hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
What you need to know
- There is an additional $13.00 fee for this service.
- To use telephone registration, you must have previously registered for a national test date.
- Avoid calling on the busiest day (Monday), during the busiest hours (8:00 to 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 to 5:00 p.m., central time), or on registration deadlines. You risk not getting through—which could result in an additional late fee or missing your preferred test date.
- If you re-register by phone, you can print your admission ticket from the Web if you have a student Web account.
- If you owe any fees on your account, you will need to pay your balance due before submitting your new registration.