Tips for Sending Your Scores
Please keep the following in mind to help the process go smoothly:
- When you are asked to provide college and scholarship codes, use valid ACT codes only. If the recipient college has more than one campus, you must indicate by city and state the campus where you want your scores sent. The College Code List and the Congressional Code List are available online to provide you with the most updated information.
- Processing will be delayed if you don't provide your personal information (name, date of birth), as well as your ACT ID from your score report and the month and year when you took the test.
- We report ONLY the scores from the test date you designate, not any other test scores. This ensures that you direct the reporting of your scores.
- Reports you request will include the ACT ID currently on your record. You can request a correction to the identifying information on records for test dates after September 1, 2012.
- If you tested more than once in the same month, be sure to specify the test location you want reported (for example, National, State, International, School).
- We can send your report only to the office the college or agency designates to receive scores, not to any other individual or office.