The Real ACT Prep Guide
The official prep book from the makers of the ACT
- Five practice tests used in previous actual test administrations—each with an optional writing test*
- Explanations for all right and wrong answer choices
- An in-depth look at the optional writing test and how it is scored
- Valuable test-taking strategies for each test section: English, mathematics, reading, science, and the optional writing
- All you need to know about the ACT—formatting, structure, registration, and how colleges interpret your scores
- A review of important topics in English, math, science, and writing
- How to prepare—physically, mentally, and emotionally—for test day
*The section of this edition of The Real ACT Prep Guide that addresses the optional ACT writing test does not represent enhancements to the design of the ACT writing test that will start with the September 12, 2015 ACT National test date. Read more about the most current information on the ACT writing test.
Please note that ACT test preparation materials are copyrighted and may not be copied or distributed without ACT's prior written permission.