The Real ACT Prep Guide
The official prep book from the makers of the ACT
- Five practice tests used in previous actual test administrations—each with an optional Writing Test
- Explanations for all right and wrong answer choices
- An in-depth look at the optional Writing Test and how it is scored
- Valuable test-taking strategies for each test section: English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and the optional Writing
- All you need to know about the ACT—formatting, structure, registration, and how colleges interpret your scores
- A review of important topics in English, math, science, and writing
- How to prepare—physically, mentally, and emotionally—for test day
- CD version contains supplemental resources to help you explore colleges and get college planning advice.
Please note that ACT test preparation materials are copyrighted and may not be copied or distributed without ACT's prior written permission.